Saturday, September 23, 2006

Promise Me (Myron Bolitar Mysteries) by Harlan Coben

Hello, Myron, July 30, 2006*****


I first became acquainted with Harlan Coben's writing in an encounter with one of his gripping stand-alone novels. The couple of novels I had read were excellent. This is my first encounter with Myron Bolitar. It will not be the last. This is a well-constructed novel with amazing plot twists and turns. It is virtually impossible to guess the "villain" so cleverly written is the novel. You almost feel that the final twist is simply not believable but on reflection you can see that the seeds are there but there lots of red herrings along the way. I'll be picking up the earlier Myron novels as soon as I can get my hands on them.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Absology said...

But this is the last part in the series!
You should have started from "Drop shot" or "Deal breaker".
Can't remember which one !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home